Friday, October 12, 2012

Two VERY important people are coming to visit


Two very exciting things are happening in the next two weeks:

1.  My Mom is coming to visit us for the first time.  Hands down, the hardest thing about living in India is that we are so far away from family and friends.(Ryan says Mexican food is a close second)  To say I am excited to see my Mom after almost a year would be the understatement of the year!!  I can’t wait to show her this new country and culture we call home.  I can’t wait for her to meet our friends, ride a rickshaw, get new cloths, and eat some tasty food.  I can’t wait for India to be a real place for her, not just a country she googles often to check the news to see if we are safe ;)  She arrives October 19th and will stay a whole month!

2.  Just a week after my Mom arrives another visitor will arrive.  This visitor will be here to do our HOMESTUDY for our ADOPTION!  The thought of if makes my stomach flip a little and my armpits sweat.  He will be here for 3 days accessing if Ryan and I will be good parents and checking out where we live.  We are really excited for this next step and would really, really love your prayers for this time!!  This is just one of the many steps that is bringing us closer to baby Hartsfield …… woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment