Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun Weekend

One of the reasons I love Austin is because of all the unique events you can attend.  This past weekend was SXSW and the kite festival.  Jessica, Autumn(college friends), and Maggie(co-worker of Jessica and Autumn/new friend) were all in town.  Saturday we spent the day at Town Lake canoeing and playing frisbee.  Then we took a trip to Mt. Bonnell.  On Sunday we went to the kite festival.  
At the kite festival there were hundreds of people flying kites.  The skies looked amazing! It is so refreshing to spend time with good friends. 
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.  I really hope to have a better camera in the next few months, but for now these were taken on the iPhone :)



*top of Mt. Bonnell overlooking the Lake.  I love these girls!*






















*Maggie's uncle has a sweet house on Lake Austin.  This is Ryan and I on the dock.*

2 comments:

  1. Ah, i love these pictures. It makes me miss Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin!! Yall are so cute!! Thanks for blogging so I can keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete